Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

There When I try to download pictures to my computer, I

Hi there
When I try to download pictures to my computer, I am getting the usual message the pictures have been downloaded , click here to view, only blank pictures are coming up, I have tried loading them twice and still coming up blank, have never had this before, any ideas
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please from what or where you are downloading pictures from please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

From camera memory card, the same one I have used for over a year, with no problem

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks George.
Press the windows key + E on the keyboard and in the new window that opens, click on this PC
Then under this click on your camera and copy your photos from it here.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry not computer literate, I have clicked on this PC, but can not see where to click on camera.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No problem, it is listed under This PC, where you see C drive ect, you see your photos there.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.