Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

My Kindle is stuck on "Please wait a moment while your Kindle

My Kindle is stuck on "Please wait a moment while your Kindle starts up". It has been like this for at least 3 hours. What can I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Kindle.Remove the case and try holding the power switch to the right for 30 seconds (make sure it's a full 30 seconds) and wait until it reboots.It will take a minute or two. Tell me what happens after it boots back up.Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi your solution worked !!! Great, thank you very much. Bob Moore
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome, Bob!If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin