Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have a Samsung Galaxy 2 tablet it has suddenly frozen, it

I have a Samsung Galaxy 2 tablet it has suddenly frozen, it won't switch off and although fully chagred when I put the charger on nothing happened. The screen is still visible
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to press and hold the Power On/Off button on the tablet for about 15 to 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check?Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried that nothing happened it still shows the screen I was using
Sorry, can you connect the charger to the tablet, then press and hold hard the Power On/Off button on the tablet hard this time for 60 seconds. Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That worked it seems to be back on again. Thanks
You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,