Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

My 6 month old Lenovo M30 starts but the screen stays blank.

Customer Question

Hi my 6 month old Lenovo M30 starts but the screen stays blank. I've tried all the recommendations such take out the battery hold the power button for 60 seconds but no luck. Any help greatly appreciated.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that happened. Unfortunately this sounds like the display or the display circuit has failed. There are not any options to try that we can try, anything we do regarding the hardware will void the warranty. However the Lenovo warranty will repair or replace the M30 for you. Please call 1-***-***-**** 24 hours a day 7 days/week Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!