Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

On my BT YouView Box I retuned as I was instructed after a

Customer Question

On my BT YouView Box I retuned as I was instructed after a dialogue box said my TV signal was weak and now I can only get the higher numbered internet channels ie. 300+ 400+ and 500 +. When I enter 1 or 2 do switch to BBC 1 or 2 I get a message saying 'No Channel' which is ridiculous as I normally have those in use. What do I do now?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.So, let me see if i am understanding your question..You purchased a BT YouView Box, and then you RETURNED it back to the store, and got another BT YouView box (as a replacement). Because the first BT YouView box was bad, or broken or whatever..And NOW t=your problem is that your BT YouView box isnt picking up the proper channels from the Aerial (Antenna) saying NO CHANNEL, and the internet channels you only get the HIGHER numbered 300+.Do you have BOTH the internet AND an Antenna connected to the YouView Box?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not think you have satisfactorily answered my question - indeed I resolved the problem myself. So please refund the £28 taken under reference *********** Thank you. Dermot Hoare