Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I cant et my computer to run securely im new to computers and

Customer Question

I cant et my computer to run securely im new to computers and don't know much ...I think my computer has been hacked im not sure but I keep getting error messages one of them is mfc120u,dll is missing system error?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10?Can I remotely access your problem computer so that I can secure it and install security software to prevent hackers from exploiting your computer? Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($20) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes you can access my computer I down loaded windows 10 but it wasn't working so I went back to windows 8 and that's when all my problems startsed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
did you get me message?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still there?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what do I do now?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a738d6ac-0e35-4d6b-af62-02f5e40b22f92. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess