Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Window 10 to Epson SC-p600.I can print pictures from photoshop

Customer Question

Window 10 to Epson SC-p600.
I can print pictures from photoshop CS5 but cannot print document from Word.
can you help
Gerry
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello Gerry, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Due to the complexity of this issue with your printer working for photoshop, but not with word, is a lenghty series of back and forth Q and A to chekc this seting, and then chech that setting. That i believe the best way to help you in this situation woudl be with a REMOTE SESSION, so i can look at all the settings on your computer, find the issue, and potentially fix the problem for you. All the while you can sit back and watch the process happen.
If you would like to have a REMOTE SESSION, please accept my additional service offer, and we will get started.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks I will find someone locally
Okay Gerry, i wish you the best of luck then, i am sorry we were not able to help you in the manner in which you had liked..Happy Holidays.