Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I have been on Skype but when I changed my laptop

I have been on Skype for years but when I changed my laptop recently I tried to transfer my Skype to the new laptop. I lost all my contacts although I received a list of the contacts which stated I would have to get there permission for them to contact me.The second problem is that I also lost my account on the other laptop which I only topped up quite recently
My E-mail on the old laptop is***@******.***
regards Liam
I will be the person helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for quick response I would like to do that Liam

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.
Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com
After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 65 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

JASON I am on my old laptop now, Should I go on to the new laptop .

Liam

Hello Liam,
Yes, please go to the problem laptop and follow those remote instructions.
Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ManyThanks Jason Liam

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded? Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?