Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I am trying to get into my computer

I am trying to get into my computer
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?What's the issue with you computer?Is there any error or message?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes that is ok ihave 3 cleaners on my computer but keep saying I have to much memoir on the computer
Do you mean you can use the computer, but it gives error? What's the full error or message?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 10? And/or what's the brand/model of your computer?Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it says I have to much memoir i have window 8 computer is a acer
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ede115f5-f534-4e2b-ab02-bbdc56ce28da, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I cleaned up your computer via remote support. The computer runs better now, and it should not give you memory message any more. Note: Do not download / install any program from the internet that you do not know or that you are not expecting. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-itstuff/