Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

I am paying €12.49 a month , how can I cancel

Customer Question

I am paying €12.49 a month for photoshop, how can I cancel it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question. The answer depends to some extent upon what exact version of Adobe Photoshop you purchased - whether it was the CC or Creative Cloud version, or some other version. Basically there's a subscription, and at a guess it is for one year, and I think you probably have a monthly payment basis for the subscription. I advise contacting whoever you bought the subscription from, and cancelling the subscription through them. But tell me the exact details, and I will advise you specifically.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Russell,
Thank you for you reply. I have Photoshop cc 2015. Does that mean anything to you.
Francis
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
CC would mean Creative Cloud.
Is it usage of Photoshop the program, that you no longer need, or is it the ability to post to the Cloud free of chage that you no longer need, or both?
Subscriptions to Creative Cloud often involve both privileges, you see, so I have to ask
Also do you recall where/how you bought the subscription? or is there a Payee on the susbscription payments so far?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I downloaded it from adobe, I am paying 12.29 per month. The thing is I can not get through to anybody at Adobe
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Some companies with a web presence are rather un-responsive, unless you use their web interface only. (I.e. it is hard to get someone to answer a phone, pretty much.) It's a sort of modern online corporate culture thing, not the severe abnormality that it would be in an older context. I need to know, if you downloaded it from Adobe, did you do so from www.adobe.com? and, to what site did you address that monthly payment? or what co.? it should show up in your records, credit-card records for instance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Russell,
Just to let you know that I have sorted out my problem with Adobe.
Thanks for your help.
Francis
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sincerely ***** ***** hear it! I hope I saved you the subscription months, to Creative Cloud Photoshop. Thank you for making good use of the advisory resources of JustAnswer.com. I hope your experience was such that you will return at another time to this site, to ask another question or questions should you have need.