John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I recently downloaded win10 with no problems. now I cannot

I recently downloaded win10 with no problems. now I cannot get the start button from the edge of my computer and I also lost my windows email
ian
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir did this problem started recently or from the beginning after windows 10 upgradation?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below. You will also get email notification in your email too.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just after win10 I was told it was noi the fupp win10 and I don't believe that
ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry full
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have upgraded from 7 -8-8.1 and now 10
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir did you mean someone told you that the windows 10 you installed is not the final version ?Are you currently chatting to me from the problematic PC?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes but that was today from Norton ---when I called they said it was not them
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.It seems like you had requested for phone support sorry to say that i cannot provide phone support because i am not residing in your location but i can remote access to your PC and check the issue directly.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
May i remote access to the problematic PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes please access my laptop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
go easy on me john I am 75
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
No worries,before i do remote support are you currently chatting to me from the problematic laptop?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
0034966720817
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
private info is wrong it is 0034966720818
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir you do not need to give me your phone number we are not doing phone support.I am going to access your PC for that you do not need to give me your phone number.are you currently chatting to me from the problematic laptop?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes I am still here john
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=72e293a2-00c2-408a-84f6-99937b785a6c that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't see that page john
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there john?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Yes i am which is the web browser you are using is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any otherWhen you click on the link i gave it will open the remote session page in a new tab or new window.Please try again and let me know.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I do not oarticularly want to use the phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you want to use my computer remotely its ok
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir i believe you missed some of my replies please scroll down to the bottom of the page and check my repliesPlease click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=72e293a2-00c2-408a-84f6-99937b785a6c that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.Are you currently typing and sending these replies to me from the PC or Phone?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
from the chat line
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir did you click on the link i gave above and open the remote support page?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not see any link
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is the link
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Here is the web link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=72e293a2-00c2-408a-84f6-99937b785a6cPlease click on it and see if it open a remote support page and let me know
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir it seems like i got disconnected from your PC.Let me know once you are back onlineSincerely,John