Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I want to block a nuisance call and need a pin phone

I want to block a nuisance call and need a pin for my phone how do I get a pin?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.What is the brand/model of your phone please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a BT 6500 Twin Digital Cordless Answering Machine code 066267 S/N(###) ###-####
okay, thank you. Try 0000. The System PIN is used when changing certain settings and registration / de-registration. The default setting is 0000. You can change this to your own preferred number up to 8 digits.If that does not work, follow these steps please>System PIN1. Press Menu, scroll to Settings and press Select.2. Scroll to Set Base and press Select.3. Scroll to System PIN and press Select.4. Enter the old PIN (original setting 0000) and press OK.5. Enter the new PIN and press OK.6. Re-enter the new PIN and press OK.7. Press Back to return to the previous menu level.Restore default settings1. Press Menu, scroll to Settings and press Select.2. Scroll to Set Base and press Select.3. Scroll to Master Reset and press Select.4. Select Yes to confirm or No to cancel.5. Enter the system PIN (original setting 0000) then press OK. The display will show Reset Complete then return to standby.Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!