Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I need an App computer (Widows 10) so that I can import

Customer Question

I need an App for my computer (Widows 10) so that I can import photos from my Samsung Digital Camera (Digimax S600) onto my computer (Dell Inspiron 5050.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
You can use Intelli-Studio, it should launch on your PC automatically after you connect your Samsung camera to your computer. If it does not it is likely because Intelli-Studio is disabled in your camera and/or you have not installed Intelli-Studio on your PC yet. Enabling Intelli-Studio on your camera 1. Turn on your camera. 2. Touch the Menu icon. 3. Touch the Setup icon. 4. Tap the page up or down until 3/3 is displayed. 5. Touch PC Software and then touch On. 6. Touch the Back icon to exit the menu. 7. Leave the camera on and connect your camera to your PC with the provided USB cable. Intelli-Studio should now appear automatically. (If it does not proceed to the steps below). Installing Intell-Studio on your PC 1. Connect your camera to your PC with the provided USB cable. 2. Turn your camera on. If a message appears on your camera select the Computer option. 3. A pop-up window will appear on your PC that informs you that Windows has found new hardware. Intelli-Studio will open. Click on Menu in the Intelli-Studio window and then click Install Intelli-Studio on your PC. 4. Click Yes in the pop-up window and Intelli-Studio will install.Once you have installed the Intelli-studio on your PC, the Intelli-studio starts automatically when a camera is connected with your PC. If the Intelli-studio does not start after you have connected the camera to your PC, double-click the Intelli-studio icon on your Windows desktop. The Intelli-studio allows you to play back and edit files.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No help I'm afraid. Steps 4-7 did not appear on my camera menu - so I was unable to carry out your instructions
okay, you can download the software from this link> PLEASE CLICK HERE<<