hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of computer problems
40928634

I cannot send emails only receive them. Where can I find my

Customer Question

I cannot send emails only receive them. Where can I find my server please.
Category: Computer
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 1 year ago.
Hello there it sounds like your ISP is filtering your outgoing emails. They do this to stop the proliferation of Spam or viruses most probably sent by malware (malicious software) on your computer.​Do you have another computer that you can use to send emails and are they sent successfully please?If you can send yourself and email then the outgoing server is working and not blocking all of your emails. Therefore your server is working properly.We need to remove the malware that is on your computer. What anti-virus do you have working in your computer please?