Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Laptop ; satellite C50D-8-1201F052007PSCN400X00QENBMy laptop

Customer Question

Laptop ; satellite C50D-8-120
1F052007PSCN400X00QENB
My laptop will work perfectly for a short while and then it states " No internet connection"
At this point I find that I can get an internet connection with my tablet and also desk top PC. I leave the laptop unused for several hours and then return to find it will connect. I have contacted AOL/ talktalk technical support and am informed that the internet coming to me is 100%. I only purchased this laptop in September and it replaced by the vendor an identical one which had developed a fault after again only a few months use. My son is a software engineer and it baffles him.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ivan,This problem will occur if the built-in wireless adapter is faulty, or if there is wireless interference from a nearby source.I have this problem myself, and I get around it by using a USB wireless adapter and haven't had a problem since:http://www.amazon.co.uk/TP-LINK-TL-WN823N-300Mbps-Wireless-Adapter/dp/B0088TKTY2/