Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Been all over to get help, hope you can resolve a little

Customer Question

Hello, been all over to get help, hope you can resolve a little problem. I use outlook.com and have had to change my password ***** was accepted, only to find I am not receiving any e-mails, what can I do to resolve the problem?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Are you able to login successfully to your outlook.com email?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I can log in but have not been receiving mail since I changed my password.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Changing password ***** make any difference on sending and receiving emails all you have to make sure that the email account is functioning.Try sending an email to yourself and see if you can send and receive.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I will call you in few mins as you requested a phone call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, an emergency has come up, will continue when resolved, possibly in 30 minutes, will leave the computer on.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
ok sure..i tried calling you but your number seems to be not reachablereply to me once you are ready
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, back now please call.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Give me few mins i will call you back. Give me an alternate number as well.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
click here for remote access
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Customer hi michelle this sidemichelleclive: this is our chat windowmichelleclive: please leave the mousemichelleclive: i will check the settings nowmichelleclive:***@******.*** is this your correct email addressGuest: yesmichelleclive: please enter the password ***** signin.michelleclive: i have received your test emailmichelleclive: i will reply and then test.Guest: One thing, i have a laptop which i have not upgraded the new password, it is not on though.michelleclive: it should not be computer specific though we can check this issue on laptop as wellmichelleclive: i will let you know if we need tomichelleclive: you received my emailmichelleclive: the email is good to gomichelleclive: do you have any other working email.Guest: Only my laptop, which i have just entered my new password ***** case it mattersmichelleclive: not a problemmichelleclive: I have checked the setting and your email is good and safe, there is no problem with send and receive mail box server.michelleclive: is there anything else i may assist you with?Guest: f i go to use it and there is aproblem how do i get back to you, you have been so helpful!!!michelleclive: you can open justanswer email and click on view my answer or you can login to the justanswer account and post a new question and i will be notified and i will get back in touch..
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Guest: no thank you, ***** ***** now give it a go, if not in contact again, thank you very much and all the best for 2016!! Johnmichelleclive: Thank you for using our service i will end the remote session now have a good day ahead.