Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

My name is***** let a hacker into my hp pavilion

hi my name is***** let a hacker into my hp pavilion notebook and now its asking for a password ***** I get to the windows sign in screen can you help me please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.you are getting a power on bios password?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do you mean getting power it just keep coming up with this computer is configured to require a password ***** order to start up please enter start up password
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Please confirm when you power on the computer do you get the password ***** immediately before you get to the windows login screen?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
oh by the way that phone number could be 359 on the end
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
in few mins i will call you as you have requested a phone call.The phone number is *****?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
As per the conversation with customer, laptop stuck at bios power on passwordtried to access BIOS as well as system recovery but getting stuck at power on passwordInformed customer that this would need to be taken to Hp authorised service center to get the password ***** unit is within warranty cover, provided HP contact details as well