Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I just can't get into my emails it was in outlook with Hotmail

Customer Question

I just can't get into my emails it was in outlook with Hotmail address, it is so frustrating to be so crap with computers.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.how do you access your email is it through web browser or you use outlook express.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have been using opera then lets me into outlook
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
click on the link below and let me know if you are able to login fine on the web browser.https://login.live.com/login.srf?lc=16393
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just tried that,it would not let me in
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you call me on01945780449
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Let me know the time you will be available i will remote connect and will fix the problem for you.