Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I down loaded a face book skype in error........I thought I

Customer Question

I down loaded a face book skype in error........I thought I was upgrading my original programme. Now I cant access my original programme and have lost all my contacts. My skype number is ***** I have been trying for days and have failed .I am 81 years of age and need sype to keep in touch with my family. Please help me. In laymans language would be much appreciated.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I will be the person helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Jason
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.
Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com
After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 13 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded? Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?