John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I'm unable to receive emails when I refresh it comes up with

I'm unable to receive emails when I refresh it comes up with an error code 80041004 and also it says error synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your account is configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web.Error 3219 An error occurred in looking up the users information in mserv.
could this be caused by me upgrading to windows 10 and using office 2010
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help youSir are you using Hotmail in outlook 2010? if not which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?Have you tried logging to your email service web mail?Which anti-virus is installed in the PC?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below. You will also get email notification in your email too.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
norton
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details,could you please go to this link https://blu182.mail.live.com/default.aspx to see if you can access the Hotmail using web browser also see if you can send and receive email using the web mailSincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I cannot access
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the update.Is it showing password ***** user name incorrect message?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
In that case you need to reset the password ***** regain access to the account then only we can check the issue on outlook 2010.May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=553b8a95-618c-4092-a371-afdc82f738c4# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir i haven't got access to your PC yet after restart so let me know once you are online.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I'm on my IPad here but your email did not come through on the computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
back on the laptop
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
The email is showing as justanswer open that then click on view answer that will open this page on laptop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's not coming through on my emails on the laptop but it is coming through on my IPad however if I go onto old emails I can still talk
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
yes open from the old justanswer email and click on view reply/answer or click on the remote access link i gave before to get reconnected
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm on one of your old emails
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Click on the remote access link i gave before to get reconnected