Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I have a HP Laptop running Windows 10,can i install another

Customer Question

Hi,I have a HP Laptop running Windows 10,can i install another OS like Windows 7 Pro and choose between them by pressing F8 as in the old Days so i can run some of my older favorite Games.
Also how do i force Windows 10 to play Games in FullScreen(essential for RTS FANS)
PLZ HELP
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Dual booting is a fairly indepth process, and YES you are right, it was easier in the old days of WinXP..However it is still VERY alive and capable, with Win7, Win8, and Win10.First you want o make sure you have the hard drive partitioned the way you want, before you do anything else..Then, Have Windows 7, as your DEFAULT OS, and then install win10 as the second OS..For your second question, forcing windows 10 to FULL screen......well that is a bit more difficult.As the game SHOULD be giving you the option of Full Screen, and if it is not, there is NOT much you can do. Although changing the screen resolution and the game resolution might have an impact.