Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have received a note that my aol account has been requested

I have received a note that my aol account has been requested by me to end my account,
I did not request this. Is this a scam?
They want my account and password ***** not close this account.
What should I do.
I definitely want my aol account. They say it will end at 6:18 today.
Please help!!,,,,
Lucy
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is a scam, please do not click on any of the links in the message, and absolutely do not enter your details if you do click the link, as this is what they want, to get your sign in details.
Ignore the message, your account is safe and will not be closed. AOL will never do this.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.