Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My galaxy has locked up my wife was trying to read up on

Customer Question

Hi My galaxy has locked up my wife was trying to read up on a medicine called oxycodone and up popped a thing purporting to be from police. In Metropolitan area I've been police 30 years and it's not real demanding £100 to unlock. Took battery out and sim but not made any difference now mccaffe lock out as well. Been into 3 they've had a few all referred to you. Robert
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To remove this, go to Settings, Applications.
Swipe to the list ALL and locate the app
Internet
Press it and press Force Stop, then press Clear Data.
Then restart the Phone and it should then be gone.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Richard I'm not great on all these things. I get what your saying but I can't alter anything I've tried pressing to get to settings but nothing's happening nothing opens up. I managed to touch and draw down revealing wifi button and mobile data etc but nothing else opens. When you say press Internet what and where is that.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Its under Applications in Settings
Would you like me to call you?
I made the offer for you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks, ***** ***** me your phone number