Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have and I pad mini which works fine in the uk with my home

Customer Question

I have and I pad mini which works fine in the uk with my home internet connection to get both my hotmail and google mail accounts open. When i take it to my home in Spain the internet is fine for gaming, shopping on line and the google mail account, but when I try to open hotmail which is my primary account it keeps asking for a password ***** I have tried inputting the access details for the spanish internet account I have but it refuses to accept them. Very frustrating when everything else works while I am there! It all seems to stem from when I received an email (which I did verify VERY CAREFULLY) that stated hacking had been on the rise and suggested I change some passwords. It worked on everything else but my google mail (in Spain).
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rowena, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me the part of your problem Hotmail account before the @hotmail.com? I just want to check your recovery options for your account.Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess