Satchi
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  4 yrs of Hardware & Software Troubleshoot exp
18133961

I have just replaced an Epson XP-730 with an Epson XP-760,

I have just replaced an Epson XP-730 with an Epson XP-760, and running Windows 8.1. All is well except for printing address labels when the dialogue box switches to print a CD/DVD. Any thoughts?
Regards,
Bill
Category: Computer
Expert:  Satchi replied 1 year ago.
It will be better and quick if I can access your computer remotely to fix the problem ..for that please follow the below steps Please open the below link URL in browser http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d9bee7e3-3f72-4e5d-86fd-28401b42c303and then click on I agree button .After that click on Download link to download a file and run it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Satchi,
I spoke to Epson UK who confirmed there is an issue with printing labels. However, I have arrived at a solution. Thank you for your reply.
Expert:  Satchi replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome ..Glad to know that . Regards ,Satchi