Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I purchased a computer from you in June this year. Tonight

Customer Question

I purchased a computer from you in June this year. Tonight when attempting to update it stopped and asked for the installation disc to be inserted. When I tried this nothing happened and I found that the disc was for Windows 7 and not 10 as what I have been running. Can you advise my next course of action
***** *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is it windows update or something else?Are you currently able to use the Internet on the computer or not?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.