Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

How do I set up a new router on my Kindle

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Was the kindle working fine previously with your old router?What's the model of your new router?Can you please press and hold the power on/off button on the kindle for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on, then connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name, then let me know the exact error or message?Does it say "Unable to connect"? And/or does it say incorrect password? etc.?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was given this Kindle by my next door neighbour and it has his details which I though I had deleted ??
Thank you. Please let me know the following:1. What's the model of your router?2. What's the model of your kindle?3. Can you please press and hold the power on/off button on the kindle for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on, then go to the Wi-Fi / wireless option on the Kindle, then select / connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name, then let me know the exact error or message.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to Andorra for two weeks tomorrow morning and will contact you again after the 6th January 2016
If you'd like to, I can help you right now.
It should be a quick fix. If you are available now, I can help you right now. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 83 and its is late and I am going to Bed Thanks George
You're welcome. OK. Whenever you are available, please let me know any time. Note: Our system emails out automatic reminder everyday, you can ignore it until you are ready to continue.Happy holidays! Thank you.