Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My mobile phone provider is Sainsbury, but they are withdrawing

Customer Question

My mobile phone provider is Sainsbury, but they are withdrawing their service on 1 jan 2016, how can i change to Talk Talk
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To switch to TalkTalk, call 0800(###) ###-####
You can then discuss the list of packages available to you and decide which is best, ***** ***** can be lead on the process to switch over to talkTalk.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.