Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant
Experience:  Over 20 years experience with Apple/Windows desktop publishing, design, troubleshooting
25267123

Having got a new email address I tried to open a gmail account

having got a new email address I tried to open a gmail account . they said the address I gave was unobtainable - and gave me a different one . I now realise it was unobtainable becauce it was mine! can I get it corrected?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.
If it is yours I assume then that you do not remember the password? Go here and try to recover that info: https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/?ard=AHwGkRmPSnq_jEc0RgVoBCOmMfRBAHGKZ18wM5U6gjY6hoKkcweuYnAoS4c67qs8srRKI2DVRBpXcb8d5gWVjVr5-Om4CWPbhMGGh8ogwC366YOujwheiF2D8oX-qwsq-a4WfQ4J4-cV6QUlXamTVYAvBWbKT7J7Ow
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there doesn't appear to be a question that covers the problem of wanting the account number to correspond with my gmail address which includes 1929 as apposed to gmail account having 939.
I am hard of hearing so prefer to type
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will the gmail account accept my 2 email addresses
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why do you not reply?
I don't understand what you are asking?? What account number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ot a new email address because my one ie:***@******.*** was out of date so I got a new one ie:***@******.*** and advised all my friends it. I then realised I would have to open a gmail account but when I tried they wouldn't accept 1929 and suggested 939 which I accepted but since I realise that the 1929 referred to was my own and so I am trying to correct the error.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
prefer typing to talking as I am hard of hearing but if you wish to call me to establish I am real then I ill let you have it
If you really made a gmail account with the address "*****@******.***", then why can't you access it? Are you saying t you gave that address to your friends before you had it?
Again if you really created that account and it is yours I assume then that you do not remember the password? Go here and try to recover that info: https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/?ard=AHwGkRmPSnq_jEc0RgVoBCOmMfRBAHGKZ18wM5U6gjY6hoKkcweuYnAoS4c67qs8srRKI2DVRBpXcb8d5gWVjVr5-Om4CWPbhMGGh8ogwC366YOujwheiF2D8oX-qwsq-a4WfQ4J4-cV6QUlXamTVYAvBWbKT7J7Ow
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why more money when I was not happy?
Perhaps my lack of computer knowledge confused me but how can I get rid of the 939 one of do I not have a problem.No trouble viewing my gmailaccount using 939 but concerned it may not be accepting mail frm 1929. does this help
Why did you give me a negative rating I am trying to help you?
If the account is working who cares about the other account that you created that you don't want to use... please clarify? I wanted to connect because I have no idea what you are worried about.
How do you expect your account ending in 939 to accept email from account ending in 1929?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
because 939 account differs from1929 in my actual account will I still get copy from my friend?
I don't understand. You can't get an email in one account that is sent to a different account unless you have forwarding or something setup. I would be glad to continue to help you but you have given me two negative ratings now, why?
I would have to remote connect to continue to help you because we are not speaking the same language and I have to see what you mean...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am I confusing account info because it differs from y email address?
Note: if my gmail with 939 in it account will it still accept both my email addresses?
I thought you had finished with me without clearing my problem so can we contnue and I will be happy to revise my rating
I never said I was finished I don't even understand your problem. There is no "account" info only an email address that's it. You said "if my gmail with 939 in it account will it still accept both my email addresses?", that makes no sense at all to me. Can you clarify? If not I need to remote connect to see what you mean.
They are separate email accounts. Which one do you want to use?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As windows 10 advised me my fsnet address was out of date I decided to have a new one that had 1929 it.
Later i thought I had to get an account with the same number but it was not allowed but they offered me 939 that I wongly cc
939 i do not want but i thought they had rejected 1929 one so should i cancel 93 completly?er
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
93 hould be 939
Windows advised you? I thought these were gmail addresses? What is fsnet? What account do you want to use and who is the email provider?
You said "because 939 account differs from1929 in my actual account will I still get copy from my friend?" NO YOU WILL NOT THEY ARE DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS.
Also you said "ot a new email address because my one ie:***@******.*** was out of date so I got a new one" an email address cannot be "out of date", that make no sense either...