John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I sent a request earlier this afternoon. I am trying to put

i sent a request earlier this afternoon. I am trying to put some credit on my Skype but the system wont allow me. Please can you help
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help youMa'am just to clarify the Skype application in your PC is not loading am i correct? Are you getting error message?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below. You will also get email notification in your email too.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no error message. It just keeps saying 'loading'
It is windows 7
I am a pensioner so please bear with me as I am not familiar with IT jargon.
This is the first time I have tried to pay for Skype credit, I usually chat on Skype for free, but there is someone who I can only contact on their mobile and they are abroad
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I can understand.May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok yes
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ffd7661e-ef49-4255-89b3-cd953e4e37f0# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am i have given you remote support link please click on it and follow the instructions to get connected.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am i haven't got the access to your PC.Is there any problem opening the link i gave above?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done all the downloads but I am floundering now. Can you help me over the phone please ?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to say that i cannot provide phone support because i am residing on a different location.Once you downloaded the remote support file Elisnore Screen Connect Client then run that file,which you can find your downloads.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please rate me using the options just below this box or above this page, select the rating and click on submit.Have a Great Christmas and Blessed New Year. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/Sincerely,John