Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I have a hotmail account on a ps3 and I've transferred everything

I have a hotmail account on a ps3 and I've transferred everything over to a ps4 but I need to access my hotmail account and it won't recognise my email address but if I try to make a new one with the same email address it won't let saying there is one already could you please help me
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.What is the Hotmail email account address please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Okay, thank you. D I you have a mobile number connected to the account. If yes what are the last 4 numbers? Do you have a recovery email account? Yahoo, etc..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I have a mobile attached it would be 5587 and I'm not sure about back up email as it was quite a while sorry but it would be***@******.*** if there is one
Okay, we can get this solved four you. What is the password ***** you are trying on the Hotmail please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's cherrycoke1967
Okay, thank you.PLEASE CLICK HEREThen sign in using***@******.*** cherrycoke1967
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It still hasn't worked it says it doesn't exist
Okay, this sounds like the Sony account may have a different password. The Hotmail email account is working. Did you use a different password ***** the PS3 or 4 account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanku
your welcome! Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!