Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I ordered 2 books about 4 daus ago. It said they would be in

Customer Question

I ordered 2 books about 4 daus ago. It said they would be in " my library"but all I can find is " lending library" and the 2 books aren't there. Please, how can I get my 2 books ? Day Whitelegge
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Im sorry to here your books are not showing up....i know it can be very frustrating....and very unsettling..So lets get to the bootm of it....shall we!.Im assuming you purchased the 2 books from Amazon, and are using the Kindle Reader to open and view the books......am i correct?.When you made the purchase.....did you get an email confirming the purchase, kind of liek a digital receipt of the purchase?.I would like to review this, to confirm what type of purchase..Also, i dont know your level of computer knowledge, so im afraid to tell you to do this or do that, without giving an extremely detailed step-by-step. With that in mind, and assuming you are a novice computer user, i would like to offer a REMOTE SESSION, where i would connect to your computer and see your screen, and help you solve this issue.....you up for that?