Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have forgotten my login password ***** you help?

Customer Question

dear sir
i have forgotten my login password ***** you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir is this password ***** your AOL email account?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below. You will also get email notification in your email too.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir it seems like you requested for phone support unfortunately i cannot provide you phone support because i am not residing in your location.I apologize for the inconvenience.I can remote access to your PC and check the issue directly but before that could you please let me know whether this password ***** ***** your AOL account or not also which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any otherSincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
It seems like you are waiting for phone support so i will open this question to other experts who can provide you phone support.I apologize for all the inconveniences.Sincerely,John
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** will do my best to check for all possible options for you to regain access to your AOL account and will let you know what to do.Please type your AOL e-mail address here so that I can check your account.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  Terry replied 1 year ago.
Go to you're aol account click on FORGOT PASSWORD ***** will reset your password ***** long as you have provided them with a email address other than the Aol account. If you can take a second to rate my answer by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be a nice thing to do.Positive feedback My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Terry