Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

How do I set up a new account or continue my existing current

Customer Question

How do I set up a new account or continue my existing current Amazon account on a new kindle?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. You need to register your current new Kindle, with the same Amazon account, is all that you need to do. Creating a new account would be superfluous and involve complications. To do so, the following procedure:- from the home screen, tap onMENUthen tap onSettingsthen tap onRegistration And Household.Choose the Amazon account you wish to use on your Kindle. (The existing account will be fine; you have to be connected to the internet/WiFi.)Tap on the option to use an already-existing Amazon account, in short.Enter your Amazon account information.Tap onREGISTER.It's that simple. Let me know how it goes, and whether this succeeds. (And, If this completely answers your question, please rate my Answer, so that this case may be closed.)