Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have just bought an LG LED monitor (model number 22M37)and

Customer Question

I have just bought an LG LED monitor (model number 22M37)and cannot get it to work.
The drivers are installed but the only thing which comes on the screen when I boot up is the background picture.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Do you mean it shows the background picture of the computer if the computer is turned on?Are you using this as the second monitor / second display?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,