Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have forgottten my password ***** log in to my lenovo y70

i have forgottten my password ***** log in to my lenovo y70
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10 on the laptop? Also, do you see an EMAIL ADDRESS listed for your Windows account, at the logon screen? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Please accept my apologies; I'm not able to take phone calls at the moment. However, please see my above reply and reply back below with the info needed, and we will continue further. Thank you.
Here is the info I need, one more time: Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10 on the laptop? Also, do you see an EMAIL ADDRESS listed for your Windows account, at the logon screen? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
It looks like you are not getting my replies. Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10 on the laptop? Keep me posted.