John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

My email account keeps throwing up 'Server error 3204' how

my email account keeps throwing up 'Server error 3204' how do I fix this
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help youSir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly 1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other2.Are you getting this error on windows live mail application?3.Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?Sincerely,JohnNote: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, It is Windows 10
2, Yes,
3, Hotmail
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.When did this problem started and have you tried system restore after this problem started?Are you able to open your Hotmail email using web browser?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I havn't tried system restore
I did not know I could use my browser to enter email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK as long as it is secure
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0de5fee5-c770-4600-bea4-b27f07205e67 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.