Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I bought my wife a Galaxy 9.7 in Tablet can it print on our

I bought my wife a Galaxy 9.7 in Tablet can it print on our Canon MG250 printer wirelessly?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.let me know when you are ready i will assist you to configure and print from the tablet.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My telephone number is ***** 851261
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
do you have a skype id
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes its nicrevell
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
or it may be nic.revell
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i will give you my id...add me to skypethen we can do a skype callmy skype id is michelleclive
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i got your contact request and have accepted
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I am listing the steps below to configure your printer for cloud printingcloud printing will enable you to use the printer on wifi mode with other wifi devices you need to sign up for a goggle account...its freeclick here to sign upmake a note of your username and passwordnext open the below link and follow the steps listedhttps://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART117419&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1448426304911once done , login to google account from your samsung and then you can easily print from samsung tablet to the printerlet me know if you face any difficulty
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further