John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I have just a new laptop with windows 10 everything is good

I have just a new laptop with windows 10 everything is good with one exception I can not get my email account.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir are you using the inbuilt email app in windows 10 to access your emails?Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?Sincerely,JohnNote: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
btinternet.com
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.1.How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook,windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.2.Have you tried opening the btinternet email using the web browser,if not please use this link to open it in web browser :- https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform?s_cid=con_Furl_mail&utm_source=ATL&utm_medium=FURL&utm_content=R&utm_campaign=btmailIf you are able to login successfully let me know.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir it seems like you have requested for phone support unfortunately i cannot provide you phone support because i am residing in a different location.But i can remote access to your PC and check the email issue directly.It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
It seems like you have opened a new question to get reply back to me so please continue replying to me in this page only.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes I would like you to remote access my laptop
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3c34588e-65c9-4e1c-a0a3-9abf2c38b56c that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am back on
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I haven't got the access to your PC so please click on the remote access link again and run it http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3c34588e-65c9-4e1c-a0a3-9abf2c38b56c
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I had exited from your PC.Please let me know the status.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still no good bt no help I am going to send the thanks for tryingand stay with my old one
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
You mean the bt tech who was working while i was online didn't solve the issue?Can you still access your email via chrome link i created ?Sincerely,John