Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I sign up on psn using london address an i have a british

Customer Question

i sign up on psn using london address an i have a british virgin island bank how do i used this bank card to pay to play online..
Category: Computer
Expert:  Readyrmca replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** it would be my pleasure to help with your issue today. Are you trying to put your credit card information in on the console, or from a computer? Also, are you getting an error message when you try to input the information?
Expert:  Readyrmca replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I'm just checking in to see if you were able to get your issue resolved.Let me know if there's anything else that I can do to assist you.Please rate my service excellent once our conversation is complete. If you don't feel I've provided excellent service, continue to respond and I'll do whatever is necessary to ensure you are satisfied with your service.
Expert:  Readyrmca replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm just checking in to see if you'd had a chance to review my response. Let me know if there's anything else that I can do to assist you. Please rate my service excellent once our conversation is complete. If you don't feel I've provided excellent service, continue to respond and I'll do whatever is necessary to ensure you are satisfied with your service!!