toughguy
toughguy, The Computer Guy
Experience:  Post Graduate (Gold Medal) with 6 Years of Work Experience, 11 Year of exp in data recovery
21067471

My connection to my WiFi network "BTHomeHub2-HNS4" has been

Customer Question

My connection to my WiFi network "BTHomeHub2-HNS4" has been blocked. They ask for a password ***** I do not have. I cannot receive any book orders for my e-kindle.
Category: Computer
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for using Justanswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the question today. I understand that you are trying to connect a device to a WIFI network with name BTHomeHub2-HNS4. If a WIFI network is SECURED with a password ***** you can ONLY connect to that network by providing the password. Who owns that wifi network? You have to get the password ***** order to connect to that wifi network. There is NO ALTERNATIVE to that. Do you have access to any other WIFI network? If the problem is with receiving books on e-kindle then you should be able to receive them if you are connected to any wifi network, it need not be a specific wifi network. Please let me know if you have any further queries. All the best. Thanks,Leela