Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I need help setting up my WDMyCloud storage on a new PC. I

I need help setting up my WDMyCloud storage on a new PC. I want to create a mapped network drive to it but I can only get it creating a shortcut on Windows Explorer which has the IP address in it. My router seems to regularly change IP address so I keep losing connection and my shortcuts don't work anymore. On my old PC my mapped network drive didn't have an IP address but I've no idea how I managed that!
May i connect with you remotely to set this up for you? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, that would be ideal.
I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.
Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=509035