Satchi
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  4 yrs of Hardware & Software Troubleshoot exp
18133961

I am disabled and I THINK iv changed my mouse as my left

Hi I am disabled and I THINK iv changed my mouse as my left work when my right should work, can you help me please.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Satchi replied 1 year ago.
Hi John, Welcome to Justanswer.com . May I know which Operating system you are using ? i.e. WIndows XP/VISTA/7/8/10 ? Regards ,Satchi
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Satchi,
I'm using Windows 7.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can u not log into my computer and fix it???.
Expert:  Satchi replied 1 year ago.
Right-click anywhere on the desktop and select 'Personalize', to open the 'Personalization' window. In the left-hand pane, click on 'Change Mouse Pointers' to open the 'Mouse Properties' window shown in Figure belowIf it is not already selected, click on the 'Buttons' tab, or press Tab until any of the tabs is highlighted and then use the arrow keys to select the 'Buttons' tab.Under the 'Button configuration' header, tick the box next to 'Switch primary and secondary buttons' by clicking on it, or press Alt + S to tick it.Click the 'OK' button or press Enter to finish.
Expert:  Satchi replied 1 year ago.
It will be better and quick if I can access your computer remotely to fix the problem ..for that please follow the below steps Please open the below link URL in browser http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e620bfa1-bbb7-4288-b1f7-e097c7cc740eand then click on I agree button .After that click on Download link to download a file and run it
Expert:  Satchi replied 1 year ago.
You can ACCEPT the solution now .
Regards ,
Satchi