Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

Help with "Age of Sparta" Bridge Repair?

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. (I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)I suspect, from my experience with city-building games, that your bridge, at its end, is not on the proper location. In some city-builders, when a bridge's end if not positioned quite right, either the bridge becomes unbuildable or, in rarer cases, the bridge can be built, but the end is inaccessible or 'blocked off' e.g. by impassable rocks, from the rest of the side of the watercourse you want it to go to. You may have to reposition the end of your bridge, unfortunately. And test, before building it again (if there is no 'preview of built bridge' option available in Age Of Sparta) whether a path or road can be built/led right up to where you wish to put the far end of the bridge. (If you would prefer a more Age-of-Sparta-specific Expert to help you, just let me know, and I will Opt Out of this question, opening it to other Experts in this category. The advice of a second Expert on this case will be offered to you at no additional charge to you.)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Russell H.
Please do nothing for the moment (there is no option to edit the bridge by the way!) I have telephoned and emailed the Game Publisher's Support Team directly with the problem but their Office is closed until Monday am. If I do not receive a reply from them tomorrow then I will consider your offer to be referred to a more Age-of-Sparta-specific Expert to help me. How do I let you know tomorrow and if I do not need the expert's help what happens to my £13 Paypal payment please?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
The case can be left until tomorrow or later, easily.You can get back to me at the page devoted to your question:http://www.justanswer.co.uk/microsoft-office/9h71h-help-age-sparta-bridge-repair.htmland as for payments and what happens to them, I have no power over payment, billing, etc. For all issues of billing, payment, subscription terms and status, etc., I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-usThey will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot "Rate your Service" as yet because you have not done anything for me and the case is still open. As you yourself agreed "The case can be left until tomorrow or later, easily." I will let you know if the "Expert Help" you offered to refer me to is required once I have a response from the Game Publishers. At this current stage please record in your files that you were unable to help me directly with a solution to my problem. Many thanks.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
That's fine. Get back to me as convenient. I formally acknowledge that I have not provided a solution to the problem as yet.