Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I have forgotten my passcode. Can you help me to reset my

I have forgotten my passcode. Can you help me to reset my kindle?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Which kindle model do you have? paperwhite, touch, fire, etc...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a paperweight
Resetting your Kindle will remove your personal information (including your lock screen passcode), Amazon account information, and downloaded content. Any content you purchased from Amazon is automatically saved to the Cloud. You can download that content when you register your Kindle to your account again. Tap the passcode field to bring up the onscreen keyboard.Type###-##-#### ***** then tap OK. Your Kindle will restart.To use your Kindle again, you'll need to connect to a wireless network and register your Kindle.
Please let me know if this does not work or if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!