Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Guys I accidentally deleted all my inbox messages while

Hi guys I accidentally deleted all my inbox messages while changing to new iPhone, so I was wondering if there is anyway your tech team can recover all my deleted emails back to the inbox at***@******.*** as some of them are very important to me
I look forward to your really
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
As the first step, on your computer go to www.gmail.com and sign into your account there.
Click on the left More, then Trash and check for the emails there. Then move them back to the inbox and they will then appear on the iPhone if they are still within the Trash folder.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Else let me know the results please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I tried that, I deleted all the emails from the trash box too, I was deleted all my emails from all sections as I cleared and deleted everything from an old iPhone without thinking that it would delete them from everywhere, stupid mistake to make
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No problem, we have another option, though it takes up to 24 hours to process, and thats to fill in this form to have the emails returned to your account.
https://support.google.com/mail/contact/missingemails?rd=1
Fill in this form and within 24 hours your emails will be recovered, or if it is too late and they are not on the server anymore, then you will be informed that this is not possible, and in this event you have permanently lost the emails.
If it is less then 14 days since you deleted the emails, you stand a very good chance of them being returned to your account.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.