Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have uploaded many pictures in the past from my A3 smartphone

Customer Question

I have uploaded many pictures in the past from my A3 smartphone to my Windows desktop using the cable provided. This process used WMedia Player and was very good.
I recently had need to instal Dropbox, to receive a quantity of files and now I can't upload anything.
When I click Computer, G drive, I'm told there are no pictures there, but the slide says it's nearly full. Also in Gallery, there are about 60 pictures I've taken!
How can I restore my uploading facility please?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me exactly what you see please when you click on G Drive with the phone connected?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard,
ID is 815 357 826
Pword is 9498
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
connecting now