Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

I have just bought a new lap top windows 10, and want to transfer

I have just bought a new lap top windows 10, and want to transfer my emails from my old lap top which wasnt windows 10,i was on the orange ee network. Please can you help as I cannot access it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.I can transfer the files for you - are you on your old computer or new computer now?May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All the emails are kept on the orange server. All I want is access to may orange email account from a Windows 10 laptop
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
We can do that. From your computer click the following link:https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=b15e6557-09ce-49a9-8267-efb13c2fa6d2Then click Join your session -->And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.ClientLet me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, were you able to click on the link I gave you in my previous reply?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found the way in to my orange email account by accident. It seems Windows 10 want the page called Orange Webmail nor Email.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Great! I will close your question then.Do you need anything else transferred over?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nope