Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

This is a Gmail question. About 4/5 years ago I was using

This is a Gmail question.
About 4/5 years ago I was using Google Chat from my Gmail account. There's no sign of Google Chat these days. Is it possible to retrieve those Chat conversations somewhere in my account?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. First off, please open up your Gmail account and then hover your cursor over the email labels (folders) at the left, and click on "More" (bottom-most label). Next, click on the "Chats" label - this will show you all of your chat conversations for your Gmail account.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
If you need further assistance with this issue, please reply back using the box below. I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to submit a positive rating accordingly. Thank you :)