Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I'm Lorna I have bought a new Kindle, can I get the books

Hello I'm Lorna I have bought a new Kindle, can I get the books I have already paid on my old kindle transferred to my new Kindle
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. yes, when you buy a new kindle all you need to do is register it to the same Amazon account as your old kindle then download the books to your new Kindle either from the Archive on the device or from the Manage Your Kindle page on Amazon.com where you can select each book and then the Kindle you wish the book to go to as each Kindle will have a separate name. Please let me know if this does not work or if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I print this page
yes, right click on the page with your mouse and choose print.